2014 CBKA Tournament Information Camp Wright, Kent Island, MD.
Friday, September 12 – Sunday, September 14, 2014
Benefiting Make-A-Wish® Mid-Atlantic and the Coastal Conservation Association of MD.
- FRI Captain’s Meeting & Potluck (attendance optional)
- 3:00pm Check-In begins: Pick up your captain’s bag and measuring device.
- 4:30pm Masgouf Demo: Learn how to masgouf (butterfly) a fish!
- 6:00pm Captain’s Meeting: Angler orientation, tournament rules, etc…
- 7:30pm Potluck Dinner: Bring something, eat something, mingle.
- SAT 2014 CBKA Tournament, Awards Reception & Raffle
- 5:00am Late Registration / Juice & Coffee
- 6:30am Launch at first safe light
- 12:30pm Photo check-in begins
- 3:30pm Photo check-in ends (you must be in line)
- 4:00pm Awards Dinner and Raffle
- SUN Post-Tournament Hangout (attendance optional)
- 6:30am Farewell Fishing Competition Free for All – Largest fish wins a prize
- 11:00am Photo check-in
- 12:30pm Award presented